[kictanet] Fwd: Digital Villages-Detailed Machakos itinerary

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Thu Jul 28 18:01:13 EAT 2011

Dear listers

Here are thoughts on Machakos.

1) Look, I do not knowEeastern that well. I know it somewhat, because I have
an aunt in Masii. If someone knows it better, please advise.

2) Safaricom 2 list = Makueni, Britech, Makueni cont.wote town center;
Kyondo investment, Makueni constituency, Mbumbuni town center; Matheka
electronics, Machakos constituency, Wamunyu town.

3) ICT Board Pasha List = Makueni, Makueni, wote town; Machakos, Mbooni,
Mbumbuni;

4) Safaricom general list = markpoint communications, machakos town,
machakos;

Please let me know if you  are interested in joining us.

Thanks, Rigia