[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Coverage of migration licence issue by a few media houses unreasonable

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Wed Jul 27 22:20:34 EAT 2011

I remain convinced that *Ketepa/Kahawa Q&A Session *will help us all see the
light. Daktari and colleagues, let us spare some coffee/tea time and iron
the issues out openly instead of the edited/otherwise versions of opinions.

*NOTE:* This is mail sent as an individual and not representative of Royal
Media.