[kictanet] DadaabNet - Suggestions, Feedback, and Advice

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 21:36:48 EAT 2011

dear lister

somali people  need a better life, ICT may  be an enabler and facilitator to the change.
most of all, we need to understand from a local perspective(daadab) how necessary the program will be, considering the resent famine, unless the program is designed to address even the most fundamental problem in the area - hunger, starvation and lack education. of which it does and i thank you for it. with education the people can be able to understand the need for peace which will lead to better governance and eventually proper disaster management foundation.

thank you