[kictanet] KIXP reaches 1Gbps of traffic

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 22:01:00 EAT 2011

This is good news.

Would you be kind to indicate that this data has grown to such levels
since google launched a local google global caching server locally,
hence most traffic is not going outside our beloved country, and since
then, the traffic to the IXP has grown ten fold?

Does this mean our local data usage has increased?

Regards
Mwendwa

--
Mwendwa Kivuva