[kictanet] Open Data - Where does it sit?

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Mon Jul 11 16:18:07 EAT 2011

My greatest concern is, we do have local cloud services providers in Kenya,
at least on paper - and it could have been an excellent marketing
opportunity for them to showcase their capabilities by hosting the data. In
this case, if it were a local that was hosting the data and the tracert had
shown failure at the 12th hop, we'd all be on their case. That said, I still
appreciate hugely the effort in making the data accessible.

Edwin