[kictanet] Internet Rights and Principles in Swahili!

CLEM NYANDIERE c_nyandiere at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 16:23:15 EAT 2011

>From a one silent reader of many postings on the good old KICTANET:
I have noted the zeal with which Bw PS has been working in opening up GoK. Now
we have opendata. Sasa serikali itakuwa siri kali kweli?
Just been reading one of the longest articles Time magazine has ever done on
Kenya (4 pages!) and little wonder the magazine has good words to spare for Dr
Ndemo on his struggles to bridge the digital divide around here. Those who
haven't read, get a feel of it in TIME July 11 issue pgs 43-46.

Since many of us like to criticise, let me spare a minute to congratulate you
for the efforts to open up our Gava to the public. I hope to see you in the top
100 most influential people in Africa when newAfrican publishes their list
coming year.

Nice weekend