[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General - Aluta Continua

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 16:18:54 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,

After the mention of IBM I searched online for the report and found it on the
KICT
website http://www.ict.go.ke/IBMTalentStudy/Postal%20Corporation%20of%20Kenya%20Strategic%20directions%20for%20a%20new%20era.pdf

Please read the report and give your comments and observations.  The report
makes interest reading and confirms that PCK is still viable, unfortunately they
come short of saying that the problem stems from the top and instead concentrate
on line management.

It is also unfortunate that if I asked to be given access to a government entity
like was given to IBM, my request would be definitely be denied.

This is very telling of the attitude that we have of our own capabilities, with
a couple of you experts out there we would have produced a more comprehensive
report of what ails PCK and offer more home grown solutions.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor