[kictanet] Finance Policy - Tech Startups

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:24:53 EAT 2011

@Phares

Its important to have your expense projections of the year, having your
income upfront just means you are better prepared for the expenses.

corporate tax payment schedules are well adviced by KRA and your auditors
should be able to help you with such tax planning.

investing in product development is very important, that should be
fore-planned in your expense projections.

the essence of being in business is to make enough profits to invest both in
short term, mid-term and long term assets. several investment advisors and
preference should sort you out with nice opportunities. i also presume the
trechprenuer will be well versed with what they wish to invest in.

[?] my 2cents