[kictanet] Finance Policy - Tech Startups

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:49:19 EAT 2011

The reason I ask this question is how do you shield the corporation
from fluctuations in revenue?

What happens if revenues slide for say 3 quarters continuously? If you did
not have some form of financial cushion, you will miss financial obligations
(salaries etc).

What I was driving at is how do Kenyan tech companies shield themselves from
revenue fluctuations?