[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2011 List Discussions Day 4 Cloud Computing

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:46:06 EAT 2011

Thanks Joe , Sam and Aki for your contributions, @ Aki I hope Dr.
Ndemo has answered the issue comprehensively, thank you bwana Ps for
the concise answers, I am not sure whether the Ps would want to
respond on the issue of google, nonetheless, on another thread a
lister (I think Bobby) raised an issue on the stability of cloud
services any take on this, I believe this is an infrastructure issue
as Sam would call it, any take listers?

Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)