[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2011 Discussions Day 2 of 10 Mobile Payment Platforms

Rehanah Mohammed reeh_moha at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 22:47:45 EAT 2011

Dear listers,
I am urgently in need of a provider for International Bulk SMS. I have an urgent need to deliver to Europe. If you are one, or know a local company that does the same, kindly ask them to call me on 0724-344198 or email me on reeh_moha at yahoo.com

The prices need to be very competative. Its a huge volume business...

Thanks
Rehanah