[kictanet] Kenya IGF Mailing List discussions Day 1 of 10: Impact of Mobile Internet in Kenya

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:13:57 EAT 2011

Thanks for the response Walu, you have brought in interesting dimensions,
going by the KeNIC agm i think you might be able to purchase a domain
through your mobile phone soon, a target of 50,000 domains has been set, i
am waiting with bated breath to see how many will be acquired through the
mobile platform, have a great weekend.

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)
www.afrire <http://www.afriregister.com>gister.bi,