[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General - Aluta Continua

Thomas Kibui thomas.kibui at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:35:15 EAT 2011

Hello All,

Robert.. this is what I would like PCK to embark on.

We have to move away from the PO Box system where a subscriber rents a box
to receive and send mail. Mail should be delivered to a physical /
geographical registered address. The Metropolitan ministry recently
emabarked on a plan to tag physical addresses with numbers and street names
to geographical addresses and PCK could merge those with their own Postal
Codes and deliver mail as opposed to having people collect it physically at
the post office: