[kictanet] Media council Draft bill 2010 (Day Three--Composition of Council )

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:08:01 EAT 2011

Doubt the values (common sense) that influenced the Mututho Law were
agitated for by the Professional bodies listed below.

Who represents Social Conservatism in the Media Council? Can NACADA be
represented in it?

Am sure part of Vision 2030 is making sure we raise a generation that is
more socially responsible (sober).

The world will have less of a problem outsourcing work to us if we do.

Who in the Media council would ensure a small percentage of content is
educational?

That is at an expert level.?

For Kenyans who may or did not make it to school but can get to learn via FM
radio (even on mobile phones)?