[kictanet] Media Council Draft Bill 2010 (Day one discussion)

Francis.Hook at gmail.com Francis.Hook at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:54:11 EAT 2011

Hi KK,
Not meaning to be too argumentative (especially on a tiring Monday) - but
does content exclude what the media (as journalists, producers, announcers,
owners etc) create or offer in terms of talk shows, re-briadcasting etc etc
whether on radio or TV. My point is, if the MCK is working well to develop
professional ethics (across the board - journalist, producers, advertiser,
etc etc), ergo there is no need for BCAC? Or is BCAC a safety net such that
where media practitioners of the sorts described, STILL allow
unsuitable/provocative/inaccurate/fraudulent/etc content to be shared?