[kictanet] Safaricom Bonga Points Merchandise

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:52:34 EAT 2011

Safaricom has done quite some revisions on their tariffs and data bundles
but their Bonga points redemption matrix remains unchanged ever since.
I have been hoping (and praying) that they can at least revise the
merchandise, given that even some of those they list are not anymore in the
market (I may be wrong!) but with prices always depreciating, is it not
logical that Safaricom put some revision into this loyalty program?? Can
Safaricom also make the point system a little bit realistic when compared to
the merchandise?? I know they are not under any obligation but I sure can be
motivated to "talk more" within "Niko Na.." with the hope that kupiga mdomo
kwangu heunda ikanifaidisha vikubwa:-)

Maybe they should include the Huawei IDEOS as one of the merchandise;)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,