[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Fwd: CCK PRESS RELEASE ON AIRTEL'S PROMOTIONAL TARIFF - FEELANGA FREE

Okechukwu okechukwu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:57:10 EAT 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> haha!
>
> "feelanga free" was not permanent after all; there's always a catch when
> running below operational cost. The catch here was simply grab customers
> from rivals and 3mths down the road remind them of the small print "that
> this was a promotion"...

And what in God's name is wrong with that? If the so-called aggrieved party
can also have their promotion, what stops them. Its high time the
'Government' is not used by certain corporates to try and stifle
competition. The bottomline is we want lower rates, and much lower than they
are right now, and if going lower kicks you out of business, then don't go
lower, and let us the consumer kick you out of business.

./Ok3ch