[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Fwd: CCK PRESS RELEASE ON AIRTEL'S PROMOTIONAL TARIFF - FEELANGA FREE

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:01:31 EAT 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Larry Madowo
<lmadowo at ke.nationmedia.com>wrote:

> This might interest some of you

I wonder what the promotional guidelines say. I don't have time to read the
documents that spells those. Anyone?

That sentence says it all though. If the business model suits Airtel, I
wonder why anyone outside the Airtel conglomerate is complaining.
Isn't it the same "*pilipili usioila...*"?

I still feel the PSs statements were biased towards a certain player, and
the issue of the constitution was the smoke screen used!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,