[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Are we letting the PS get away with this too?

Brainiac arebacollins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:23:23 EAT 2011

Here is one that doesnt require an economist to think through. Scrap all
taxes that are collected at the salary stage (cause some guys have found a
way to get away from them) so everyone goes home with 100% of their salary.
Then using some computation spread that into VAT charged on goods and
services (say even raise it to 18%) . That way the poor will pay taxes, the
rich will pay taxes...