[kictanet] Mobile Monday - 17th January 2011

James Muendo timrick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:17:14 EAT 2011

Hi,

I believe you day is coming on along well.

Monday the 17th Nov 2010 we would like to invite you an event that will be
at the iHub Nairobi (Directions: Its on the 4th floor, Bishop Magua
Centre,Right Opposite Uchumi Hyper,Ngong Road, ),at 6pm, Where the Guest
Speakers will be from Pesapal,we will discussing, E-commerce ecosystem in
Kenya* *.Bring a friend or 2.To register, http://bit.ly/eFL7v1

Want to know more about Mobile Monday and any Events,visit
http://mobilemonday.co.ke/ or follow us on twitter @MobileMondayKe or if you
are on LinkedIn we also there
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3503680

--
James M. Muendo

P.O Box 28016 - 00200,
Nairobi.
Mobile: +254725567508
skype:tim.rick      | Twitter: Mmuendo    | gtalk:
timrick<http://muendoshead.blogspot.com/>