[kictanet] Standing on the shoulders of giants

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 15:36:36 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,

To echo what Lico has so charmingly articulated, JKUAT/JKUATES got a consultancy
in 2009 to develop a curriculum for converting ICT upstarts to digital village
managers/entrepreneurs from ICT Board. We developed 12 fantastic modules in all
areas such how to start and manage a business successfully in ICT sector. I am
sure Paul can avail that curriculum which they used to train 7000 budding ICT
entrepreneurs in all Kenyan districts/counties. We used local case studies like
Liko's etc.. and so there is no need to go for international one suit fit all
how to manage business downloads.

My team at JKUAT are still available for anybody who require them

But as somebody said, there is a big difference between entrepreneurs and
business people.

ENTREPRENEURS MAKE SYSTEMIC CHANGES, BUSINESS PEOPLE MAKE A LITTLE PROFIT FOR A
WHILE AND THEN PERISH

Over to you all and happy new year

Charles

 CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke