[kictanet] Programmer

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:44:06 EAT 2011

Eric,

If you want a Windows Desktop or Server UI, you will be best off with a .Net
developer -- even better if they can create Flash like user interfaces
(experiences) that work within and without the browser using a Microsoft
technology called Silverlight.

http://www.teslaforecast.com/Products.aspx#platform
http://algoness.blogspot.com/2010/11/kohonen-self-organizing-maps-for.html

If you just want a simple browser (web based) user interface, any developer
with good PHP, Javascript & CSS) skills will sort you out especially if you
do not require it to work on Windows servers or as a Windows application.
HTML 5 will also give you simple but good enough "Flash" like user
experiences. You are likely to be encouraged to run it some "secure" Linux
system.

Hope this helps a little ..