[kictanet] VSAT need information

warigia bowman warigia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:30:01 EAT 2011

Hi Tim

I am trying to get a piece published in the cairo review, and wanted to cite
you.

anyway, I don't know what vaporware is. what I know is that we were so busy
obeying the curfew, and trying not to get robbed, that we did not even try
to get online.

But I am not a hard core techno geek. I will ask our IT staff for you, okay?

Rigia

warigia at aucegypt.edu