[kictanet] VSAT need information

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:27:00 EAT 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 4:49 PM, warigia bowman <warigia at gmail.com> wrote:
> McTim, do you have a name I can cite you by as a source?

Certainly, Timothy McGinnis is the name on my passport, but even in
Egypt, all the Ministry guys and ISP staff who know me only know the
"McTim" brand ;-)

BTW, most of these stories are about dialin to EU providers during the
Internet shut off...was it all vaporware?

http://www.google.co.ke/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=egypt+interent+dialin

--
Cheers,

McTim