[kictanet] VSAT need information

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:55:45 EAT 2011

yes, the only way to shut off a vsat is to go to the site and
physically shut it down. Egypt is back online tho. What folk there did
is dial in to eu dialup  numbers set up by eu folk for just this
purpose. ThePOTS system was working in egypt, when mobile and internet
was cut off. Rgds, mctim

--
Sent from my mobile device

Cheers,