[kictanet] Day 8: SECTION 18: DISSOLUTION OF CCK; SECTION 19: TRANSFER OF STAFF

k.k. ombati kaykerubo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:34:16 EAT 2011

hey listers,
i think they should revise the meaning of 'effective date' in part one to
read something like:
*
"effective date"* means the date that this Act shall come into force,which
date shall be determined by the Cabinet Secretary by notice in the *Gazette*
'

so that it is clear that CCK becomes dissolved once the ICCK Act comes into
force