[kictanet] Day 7: SECTION 14: STAFF TO THE COMMISSION

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 04:45:55 EAT 2011

Dear Kictanet List Members,

Muriuki, Walu, Matunda, GG, Barrack, Vitalis, Kerubo.....thank you for your
contributions these last two days. I believe others are gearing up for this last
week of discussions. Day 5 and 6 have had very similar summaries and as such I
do not want to be repetitive. Therefore, I will keep this short. Today we begin
the discussion on:

SECTION 14:  STAFF TO THE COMMISSION.
14(1)(a) The Commission shall appoint a Director-General.
14 (2) Shall appoint staff by ensuring equal opportunity employment practices
and represents cross-section of population in Kenya
Question: Your thoughts on this? Would you like to see more clarity on gender
issues, people with disabilities etc. please clarify and elaborate.

I look forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Nyaki