[kictanet] Fw: Summary Day 1: Debate on the Independent Communications Commission of Kenya Bill 2010

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:24:51 EAT 2011

Nyaki,

I had posed a question about whether the term 'independent' was appropriate
, why must we stress the fact that it is independent whereas it is hinged on
the law?, sorry for persistence but i need some guidance on this.

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)
www.afrire <http://www.afriregister.com>gister.bi,