[kictanet] LISTERS WHERE ARE YOU?

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyu at soko-id.co.ke
Wed Feb 16 10:27:02 EAT 2011

Hello Catherine,

We are interested but I note some people views have been dismissed or
not responded to. For example, Mureithi raised important points on
development vs regulation that are substantive. I also asked a
question about which media regulatory body is referred to in the
Constitution CCK or Media Council. Although these issues may be
outside the discussion structure, you may want to pay attention to
them as they are what is of initial concern to listers who have
contributed - to enable them to engage further.

Thanks for leading the discussion!

Wamuyu
--
Soko ID Co. Ltd
Tel: +254 (0)721 468699

Soko ID is an innovative company that supports public organisations
and promotes the Kenyan heritage on the internet.