[kictanet] Day 1: Debate on the Independent Communications Commission of Kenya Bill 2010

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 18:29:22 EAT 2011

Thanks Grace (and Mureithi by extension),

Your contributions are definitely something to mull over. Grace, I understand
your concern though I dare add that I would rather we do not delve into
definitional issues, rather we emphasize (like you do) that we need more
specificity in the Bill rather than generalities which could cause confusion.
However, your contributions are well noted. Allow me to avoid giving my opinion
too much.

Nyaki