[kictanet] Bringing Sanity Back to our Roads

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:53:23 EAT 2011

Well, the greatest challenge we are facing is ignorance, we set laws that we
cannot respect, the advent of automatic cars has also brought onto the roads
trial and error drivers, its an open secret there are hundreds of drivers on
our roads without valid road licenses or those aquired through corrupt
means, the transport sector requires a total overhaul, in addition to
enforcing the Law, we will need culture change on our roads, technology is
just a means to an end not an end in itself.

Thank you

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)
www.afrire <http://www.afriregister.com>gister.bi,