[kictanet] Fw: ICT incubator - Expressions of interest

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 13:52:31 EAT 2011

We need to get serious about certain issues like wanting to keep things small
and cute, WiPro runs a graduate academy that hosts over 18,000 people a year and
only employ 1,200.  This is the level of engagement we need to aspire for not
tiny little over funded projects.

It is foolhardy to say that the iHub should be feed and blotted rather than
expanded to serve  and reach more.  It would be like Henry Ford deciding to make
a single Ford Model T or Bill Gates developing DOS and using it alone in their
garage.

If you have some time search on google about scaling and franchising as it might
help you appreciate the benefit of getting out of your box and comfort zone and
look at how you can have an effect on the larger population.

I have said it again this it the thinking of Maria Antoinette,  I do not want to
be beheaded for refusing to get out of the box.

The iHub is a prototype keeping it under wraps is a  disservice to the Nation.

From Liko's comments I know understand why he offered to give a presentation at
AITEC in Nairobi in 2010 and the he did not show leaving many of us
disappointed, worst of all you did not have the courtesy  to notify the
organisers.
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor