[kictanet] Scramble for New Domain Names Begins

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 02:12:25 EAT 2011

Dear Alice,

To expand McTim's questions, are there any  african position on the same
issues?

On the .XXX, for instance, I recall the Nigerian representative on the GAC
had elaborated on an 'African position' at the last ICANN meeting.

Pierre.Dandjinou

Pierre Dandjinou
Cotonou - 229 90 087784 / 66566610
Dakar 221 77 639 30 41