[kictanet] Bringing Sanity Back to our Roads

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Mon Feb 7 16:11:57 EAT 2011

Andrea,

It is simply impunity- period.
As long as no action is taken on such rogues, no amount of education will help
them. All we need is law enforcement in every single aspect of our daily lives.
Question is how to make the law enforcers enforce the law.

Gilda

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/andrea.bohnstedt%40ratio-magazine.com