[kictanet] ICT incubator - Expressions of interest

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:52:21 EAT 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We already have several ICT incubators.  I'm not sure that there is
> enough biz to keep all the existent ones going let alone 2 new ones
> (InfoDev and ICT board).
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> McTim

Very true but here in Nairobi, we also need to factor transport challenges.

Someone who may not on a daily basis, be able to easily access the World
Bank (InfoDev) incubator (in Upper Hill I assume) maybe able to more easily
access the Kenya ICT Board one (possibly in the CBD).

For example I personally expect more (certification) business from
technologists who pass by Waiyaki Way (daily or weekly) than from those who
are based on Mombasa or Thika Rd.

Think most of us know what traffic jams & road constructions are doing to
Nairobi - as far as making and keeping appointments goes..