[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Bringing Sanity Back to our Roads

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:36:33 EAT 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Norman Boinett <nboinett at gmail.com> wrote:

> I came across this site  Overlap.co.ke <http://www.overlap.co.ke/> (
> #overlapKE ) posted by Bankelele I think it is a great idea and it
> definitely  needs our support. it helps rank serial over-lappers it also
> points out over-lapping hot-spots.

With the Kenyan attitude, I think this is just another of those initiatives
which get us nowhere!
If the police would buy into this, and the citizenry buy into adherence to
the law, then we'll not need such initiatives.
Do you know that a matatu carries 14 souls, none of which complain when they
overlap, or even drive on the pavements, because all they care for it to get
home fast, any possibility of accident notwithstanding?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,