[kictanet] In egypt-internet governance

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyu at soko-id.co.ke
Thu Feb 3 14:07:25 EAT 2011

The service providers were basically asked to shut down or loose their
licenses. A couple days ago the companies argued that protests were
taking place in even a bigger way without the internet and even
phones. Incidentally even public transport across the country was shut
down. I think all is back today after shameful 'Mungiki' type violence.

--
Soko ID Co. Ltd
Tel: +254 (0)721 468699

Soko ID is an innovative company that supports public organisations
and promotes the Kenyan heritage on the internet.