[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 3)

Emmanuel K. Nzai enzai at vision2030.go.ke
Sat Dec 31 20:58:56 EAT 2011

Solomon,

Thank you. The Vision 2030 "Wakilisha" campaign launched recently is a call for every Kenyan to own Vision 2030, the Constitution and the Country. This is the charge that Dr. Ndemo and all of us at the Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat are putting forward.

I cannot agree more for a 2012 resolution

logo.jpg

Emmanuel K. Nzai

Executive Officer

Vision 2030 Delivery Secretariat