[kictanet] Robert Yawe for PMG Integrity test

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Dec 21 19:00:20 EAT 2011

Robert,
We do not go to University to get papers.  Education is a great differentiator in the market.   Just as in Marketing, wherever there is plenty of similar products, we tend to differentiate in order to make it competitive.

You cannot avoid using a cologne simply because you think that it adds no value.  Research shows that women who use make up are often considered more beautiful even if they are not.  These are public perceptions.  Perceptions indeed impact on our decision making.  Because there are many non-degreed Kenyans, we must find ways of satisfying public perceptions on quality of service from any individual.

If we appointed you PMG and any of the former or sitting Nairobi Mayors claims to deserve it the for having been responsible for a large workforce, we shall be faced with a credible challenge.  How shall we then justify your appointment?

The truth is when you will be 50, you will either be having a degree or non at all but with regrets when you discover that there was more to University education than just the paper.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®