[kictanet] Robert Yawe for PMG Integrity test

simiyu mse kensimiyu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:02:21 EAT 2011

Well, being a country of limited resources, any criteria that can be
used is being employed to eliminate those with access said resources,
eg jobs, housing, etc. In this case, emphasis on the degree as a
requirenment to get a job was more are a point on the qualification
boards than what it actually meant. Thats why the quality of said
degree programmes has really diminished but no one is actually crying
foul over this. Because its quality does not come out clearly.

Being as is and working with what we have, at the level where Yawe is,
say age and experience. The most logical things to consider in his
hire are his philosophy, experience and prudent track record. A 198
degree is irrelevant. if you pitch him against a degree holder of his
time frame that went home to ruminate, will you really say Yawe is
least qualified.

In this day and age, and with a looming vision 2030, we really need to
cut out the sentiment and go with what trully makes sense.

#onward ...