[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 1)

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed Dec 21 09:38:11 EAT 2011

Robert,

Very much  my sentiments earlier on. A solid 40+ years down the line, and
very little to show for it based on the initial

blue prints we had in place..

Mr. Kibati, perhaps you may clarify this; however, I understand some of the
current infrastructure projects are based

on design, blue-prints, maps etcetera, from decades ago when they were
initially put together but have been lying on

the shelves gathering dust..

If this be the case, then let us bring them all out, put them on the drawing
board, re-evaluate them with the changed

times in mind and move forward to implement them for the benefit of the
entire country..

Regards,

Harry