[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 1)

Mugo Kibati mugo at vision2030.go.ke
Tue Dec 20 16:03:57 EAT 2011

Sam,

Thank you. You are spot on. Our new website portal is the initial phase
towards a Vision 2030 dashboard which will seek to pull data from all Vision
2030 implementing agencies and synthesize to provide overall status of
Flagship projects and Vision 2030. This is work in progress but your
intervention is timely. We shall be working on a dashboard system
architecture which specifically includes integration with Open Data. We look
to commence this effort in January.

>From a Vision 2030 perspective, we will strive to be the significant
contributor to the open Data platform. If you have any technical ideas on
the Vision 2030 + Open Data integration, please forward to Emmanuel Nzai -
enzai at vision2030.go.ke.

 <http://www.vision2030.go.ke/> logo.jpg

Mugo Kibati

Director General