[kictanet] Vision 2030: Political Pillar (Day 4)

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 02:23:03 EAT 2011

Thank you Lucy for raising the concern on Goal 5 that touches on maternal health. I agree that we need to capitalize on social media to disseminate information on this important matter. I am sure you will get a response from Mr. Mugo.

We now move to the last day of our discussion.

Our focus shifts to the third pillar namely the political pillar (rule of law, electoral and political processes, transparency and accountability etc). http://www.vision2030.go.ke/index.php/pillars/index/political

The objective of the pillar is stated as...'moving to the future as one nation and envisions a democratic system that is issue based, people centred, results oriented and is accountable to the public'.

Listers, please continue to raise your concerns in any of the areas discussed so far.

Have a great day.

Rgds
Grace
If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!