[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 2)

Daniel Waweru daniel.waweru at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:29:02 EAT 2011

If it is true that promotion of civil servants depends on reading Vision
2030, then that strikes me as quite illiberal. Vision 2030 is a fairly
ideological document, as well as one far more closely identified with one
of the coalition partners than with the other. Promotion in what is
supposed to be a neutral civil service should not depend on mastering
ideological, or apparently partisan, documents.

Daniel Waweru
www.kenyaimagine.com
Art and analysis; debate and opinion.