[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 1)

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:31:56 EAT 2011

As for values, I think our education system is a culprit, we are brought up
on a "stick" approach, be disciplined or else the teacher will punish you.
Sadly, this ends after high school, and that is where drama begins

Schools should learn the concept of freedom with responsibilities, High
school kids need to have more student freedom . Why is it in developed
countries, schools don't need military discipline?