[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 1)

tnyasani at kulahappy.com tnyasani at kulahappy.com
Tue Dec 13 07:26:33 EAT 2011

Dear Grace,

Thank you for your email and for your efforts in putting this together.

Looking forward to Mr. Kibati's and member's contributions.

Kind regards,

NYATICHI NYASANI-SITATI

Kulahappy Ltd.

TEL: +254 020 250 9283
MOB: +254 721 611660 / +254 733 788571
Kitale Lane - No. 695, off Dennis Pritt Rd
P.O. Box 4307, 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Email: tnyasani at kulahappy.com
        info at kulahappy.com

www.kulahappy.com