[kictanet] WARNING: Dangerous Bypass

Philip Adar philip.adar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:25:21 EAT 2011

It is so sad that someone was shot. I consider myself lucky that I was not
injured in any way during my ordeal with the thugs. I was hoping that our
colleagues in the media could have played a role by warning people to STOP
using this road.

The police have failed.

Though we are an ICT policy discussion group, it may still be okay to use
our connection with media (representatives amongst us), to warn people
against using these by-passes. In the end, we might have given an influence
that saves a life; and that will be great!

Regards
Philip Adar