[kictanet] The Word for Your Soul

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Fri Dec 9 13:22:08 EAT 2011

Ladies and gentlemen…

We seem to be going off on a tangent. Do we call for a cessation of hostilities…?

Practically speaking, and if we are to be honest to ourselves, this list has and  indeed continue to cover a diverse

range of topics of such immense informative, educative, inspirational, etc – value to every one of us.

For instance;

·         Did anyone just see an informative post earlier on  from Washington, regarding the Southern Bypass..?

·         Is it of value to anyone on this list, and beyond. Can it save lives…?

·         Has it been informative to anyone, and is there anything to be thankful about for being informed…?

·         Can ICT be part of the solution, to these kind of challenges that face us..?

If anyone would answer yes, to anyone of the questions above, then let’s be sincere to each other and avoid

burying our heads in the sand like the proverbial ostrich…

Harry