[kictanet] The Word for Your Soul

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Fri Dec 9 12:35:57 EAT 2011

My point isn't religion. I'm all for religious freedom, and I don't aspire
to a USSR/North Korea state of affairs. But I have subscribed to this list
for ICT issues. If I wanted bible excerpts, or any other religious texts,
or celebrity gossip, or descriptions of yoga postures, or information on
dog breeds, I'd go somewhere else.