[kictanet] WARNING: Dangerous Bypass

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:00:01 EAT 2011

Yeah, such a sign would be great, but given the fact that these days the
Police Commissioner can sue people for giving out any information that
tends to prove that the police are not doing their work as expected, I
doubt this would be a wise step for anyone. However, maybe Chelimo, given
his standing, has access to the Queen of the Airwaves, whom he can prod
into running some serious campaign.